This is the Company's register and data protection statement in accordance with the Personal Data Act (Sections 10 and 24) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Last modified on 25.10.2022.
1. Cafe Sommarö
2. Mark Musgrove, firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Name of the register
The company's customer register.
4. Legal basis and purpose of the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data under the EU General Data Protection Regulation is
- the consent of the individual (documented, voluntary, individual, informed and unambiguous)
The purpose of processing personal data is to contact customers, maintain customer relations, marketing, etc.
The data will not be used for automated decision-making or profiling.
5. The data stored in the register includes: name, position, company/organisation, contact information (phone number, e-mail address, address), website addresses, IP address of the network connection, social media accounts/profiles, information on ordered services and changes thereto, billing information, other information related to the customer relationship and ordered services.
6. The data stored in the register is obtained from the customer through, for example, messages sent via web forms, e-mail, telephone, social media services, contracts, customer meetings and other situations where the customer provides his/her data.
7. Regular disclosures and transfers of data outside the EU or EEA
There is no regular transfer of data to other parties. Data may be published to the extent agreed with the customer.
Data may also be transferred outside the EU or EEA by the controller.
8. Principles for the protection of the register
The register is processed with due care and the data processed by the information systems are adequately protected. Where the data are stored on Internet servers, the physical and digital security of the hardware is adequately ensured. The controller shall ensure that stored data, as well as access rights to servers and other information critical to the security of personal data, are treated confidentially and only by employees whose job description includes this.
9. Right of access and rectification
Any person in the register has the right to check the data recorded in the register and to request the correction of any inaccurate data or the completion of incomplete data. If a person wishes to check or request the rectification of data stored about him or her, the request must be sent in writing to the controller. The controller may, if necessary, ask the applicant to prove his or her identity. The controller will reply to the customer within the time limit laid down in the EU General Data Protection Regulation (as a general rule, within one month).
10. Other rights relating to the processing of personal data
A data subject in the register has the right to request the erasure of personal data concerning him or her from the register ("right to be forgotten"). Data subjects also have other rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation, such as the restriction of the processing of personal data in certain circumstances. Requests should be sent in writing to the controller. The controller may, if necessary, ask the applicant to prove his or her identity. The controller will respond to the customer within the time limits set by the EU GDPR (as a general rule, within one month).